I Dr, Christopher. D .Samuel

I Dr, Christopher. D .Samuel postmaster at deneme.com
Wed Dec 19 22:16:19 UTC 2012

I Dr, Christopher. D .Samuel

Urgent response is appreciated to this office; I am a manager of RIA money transfer Cotonou Benin Republic. Please bear with me with my poor English as you may know we are third world not perfect in English thank you to understand.

I wish to tell you that there is a $1,600,000.00 deposited here in our office in your name and we need your urgent reply to start your payment to you immediately.

I want you to get back to this office with your full below info.

Your full name--------------

Your home address-------------

Your country name------------------

Your direct phone and fax------------------

Your mobile phone number-----------------

Your age----------------

Please bear it in mind that we will be sending the money to you everyday by day $7,000.00 each try to understand that we are not western union or money gram this is RIA MONEY TRANSFER WORLDWIDE.

Remember if you want the total figure of $1,600,000.00 to transfer to you by wire transfer it is acceptable ,get back to us with below email address for the quickly transfer .

i wish to tell you that this transfer will cost you $185 only you have to send it immediately you receive this mail.

reconfirmation of your payment file $80.

transfer charges $105

Send the money to below name .

Receivers name---------------JONAS MIKE

Text question-------------2012