CAN YOU DO THIS?

SILVER MORGAN silvermorgan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 15:04:46 UTC 2012

Hello

 Greetings to you. My name is Mr.Silver Morgan. I work in a bank in the
 United Kingdom. I will need your assistance in this business
 transaction. I would need your assistance in applying for the next of
 kin to my Late customer, who died of a kidney failure after years of
 struggling with the disease.

 He was a wealthy Business man who deposited a huge amount in our bank.
 He died without any registered next of kin as he was a divorcee and
 had no child. On your confirmation of this message and indicating your
 interest, I will furnish you with more details.

 Please endeavor to provide me the following in your reply:

 1.Your Full Name:
 2.Your Contact Address:
 3.Your Profession:
 4.Your Age:
 5.Your Phone:

 I urgently hope to get your response as soon as possible.
 Yours Sincerely,
 Mr. Silver Morgan