Exterior wall materials & Decoration materials与您共享了照片

Exterior wall materials & Decoration materials chinabeigao1 at qq.com
Sat Dec 8 18:40:02 UTC 2012

Dear

How are you ?

This is Angie Fan from China . who is in charge of the export work here for
exterior wall materials and interior decoration materials.

Today ,I want to introduce one new patent materials for you , it is UV
board .

UV board as kitchen , door ,furniture materials already is used in market
more than 5 years, but it  just starts as exterior wall materials .

We are the one of the first factories for this material , the basic
material under UV paint is  fiber cement board,  calcium silicon board, or
MGO.

This is one big invention in the cladding area, the UV paint and the
machine supplier together developed this good material and now our group
are the
exclusive agent in Shanghai and Beijing .

This new cladding material may bring the big chance and change for the
outside wall decoration too .because this product has following advantages:
1.Base material has good strength by treating with high temperature and
high pressure.
2.Performance of fire-proof is good , can reach Grade A.
3.Good appearance and abundant patterns. The colour and pattern can be made
as customer’s requirement. There are matte and high light for choose.
There  are  plain  ,wood,  stone  in  colour.
4.After special treatment for surface, weather resistance is very strong.
5.UV Fluorine carbon color decorative boards greatly reduces the building
load and installation accessories directly presenting its economic value.
6.Self-clean function is very good.
   7. The property of the stable performance is handled by factory
mechanical processing
   8.Keeping heat insulation and decoration in a whole, processing is simple.

In total , we are supplying Aluminum composite panel and UV interior  and
exterior wall materials board and  if you are interested in them just
contact me without any hesitation

Thanks and best regards

Angie Fan

BEIGAO DECORATION MATERIALS (SHANGHAI)CO.,LTD