RE

From Dave and Angela Dawes info at daves.com
Sun Dec 2 06:08:59 UTC 2012

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won an Euro
  Millions Jackpot Lottery of £101 million (Pounds) on October 11, 2011 and
  have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of £1,000,000.00 Pounds to you
  as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 20 lucky
  individuals all over the world.

  If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients
  and all you have to do is get back to us and provide your full name,
  contact address phone number, so that we can send your details to the
  payout bank.

  You can verify this by visiting the web page below;

 http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8820740/101m-lottery-
 jackpot-winners-Dave-and-Angela-Dawes-to-give-millions-to-friends-and-
 family.html

  Your email address was submitted to my wife and me from the best web
  directory and search engine by legal advisers to the donation scheme. You
  received this message because we have listed you as one of our twenty
  lucky millionaires.

  If you receive this email on your office email address, you are advised to
  reply with this message on your private email address for more details on
  how to receive your cash grant.

  Regards
 Dave and Angela Dawes