possible rtl8192 driver bug: rtl8192ce:rtl92ce_hw_init():<0-0> Init MAC failed

Vadim A. Misbakh-Soloviov mva at mva.name
Wed Apr 4 09:03:28 UTC 2012

Hello, Dan!

By the way, I've tested on 3.2.11->3.3,  but  in all of them I can't get
cardreader to work: in some cases driver successfully write capacity of
SD-card to dmesg, in others — driver ignores SD-card insertion. but I
never can get it to create device-nodes in /dev (and, as result, mount SD).

I also tried to download driver from somewhere on Realtek site (from
link, founded on one of ubuntu forums), but it don't work too.
So, have you an ideas what can I do to get working card-reader? :)
Or, which info shall I provide here?

--
Best,
mva