Until i hear from you

barrister.Philip Munglik barrister.philipmunglik at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 16:32:25 UTC 2012

03/04/2012
My Dear,
I got your email from the online data base in my determination to
locate a family member of an account owner. I am a senior legal
consultant with Fernandez & Selvarajah and adviser to a popular
commercial bank which i will not mention now until i have your
support. I write you with all honest desire to help in assisting me
repatriate the sum of $26.91M United States dollars deposited in 2010
by Mr. Henry Bill, who worked as consultant with ABC PETROLEUM LIBYA.
He is late. He died in August 24th 2011 from the statistic i have of
him. Since then my bank have assigned me to get to his family which i
have tried but could not locate. More worrisome is the fact that he
did not enlist any of his family members as beneficiary. I have this
month to submitte my findings and i don't want to disclose i was not
able to locate his beneficiary or family member.
I therefore will like you to work with me and i will process papers
showing you are the beneficiary of the deposited fund and it will be
paid to you within 3 working days. I want you to accept this offer
without any fear as i am in the position to disclose who the right
beneficiary is to my bank. If you accept write me back and i will tell
you what we will do to accomplish this.
Though i write you hoping we can work together on this.I am not just
lookinq for anybody to do this with me.Rather i am looking for someone
who is principled,honest and with the right connection and contact who
can accomodate this  huge amount of money without raising suspicions
on the part of government.I needed someone with strong financial
background so that there will not be any problem when this money is
transferred to his or her account.However if you are not capable
please do let me know so i look for alternatives as i do not have much
time on this.
Attached is my id card for your perusal

Until i hear from you.
barrister.Philip Munglik