Gooday,

Mohamed barrister_andson at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 8 04:58:01 UTC 2011

Gooday,

I am Mohamed All. A security officer to Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi.

I want you to help me in receiving a parcel containing $45Million (Forty Five Million United States Dollars) in cash.

Due to the recent crisis here in Libya, i decided to smuggle the money out of a save to send it outside Libya.

Please if you can do this deal with me in trust and one mind, please send your full name, mobile phone number and direct contact address.

I will send my friend to come to any country you are to deliver the parcel to you as a special gift and it must be confidential for security reasons.

After the crisis in Libya, i will come to your country to share the money with you which i will give you 30% of the total sum. My friend will stay with you in your country after delivering the parcel to you until the end of the crisis here in Libya. Please i beg you to take good care of him.

Please if you are interested, contact me immediately! On my email:  mohamed.all30 at yahoo.com

Yours Sincerely

Mustafa Gheriani