No subject

Mrs. Sarah Smith info at atm.org
Tue Sep 6 01:35:47 UTC 2011

Attention:Beneficiary,

ATTN: Payment Notification! This is to bring your notice that I have paid
the courier charges and the delivery of your ATM CARD,I paid it because
the ATM CARD worth $1.500.000.00 Us Dollars has less three weeks and four
days to expire and when it expires the money will go into Government
reserve for that I decided to help you pay the money so that the ATM CARD
will not expire, because I know when you get your ATM CARD definitely you
must compensate me.

Now your ATM CARD has been deposited with UPS Courier Company to delivery
so i want you to contact Ups Courier Company with your Full Contact
information's so that they can deliver your ATM CARD to your designated
address without any delay like i stated earlier, The delivery charges has
been paid but i did not pay their Security keeping fees since they
refused, the Reasons they refuse is because their do not know when you are
going to contact them. They told me that their keeping fee is $45.

The security keeping fees and let me know once you receive your ATM CARD,
The security fees of $45 should be paid by you to to enable you receive
your ATM CARD. Kindly send down the payment with the information bellow
and send it to  Mr. Edward Prince in order to commence the delivery of
your ATM.

Here is the information you use send the $45 today Via Western Union.

Receiver's Name: John Garry
Country.... Nigeria
City........ Lagos
Text Question...When
Answer.....Today.
Amount.....Us$45.00

After the payment of the $45 kindly send down the payment details as
required bellow:

Name of sender:
Address of sender:
MTCN:
Text Qustion:
Answer:
Amount sent:

Waiting to hear from you as soon as you received this mail and get you done.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Sarah Smith.