From Ibrahim

Al Zabi ibrahim_z11 at yahoo.de
Sun Oct 16 12:05:05 UTC 2011

Dear good day Anita,

I am Mr. Ibrahim Al Zaabi, a bank operation department manager, married with two children. I am writing this letter to ask for your support and co-operation to carry out this business opportunity in my department.

An American/ Foreign Oil Consultant /Contractor with the Chevron Petroleum Corporation Company , made a numbered time (fixed) deposit for twelve calendar months, Valued at US$12,000,000.00 (Twelve Million Dollars) in my branch upon maturity. I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply.

After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, the Petroleum Corporation that Mr. Edmund Miller, died in the plane crash On October 31, 1999, (an Egyptian Boeing 767 Flight 990) with other passengers on board as you can confirm it yourself via the website below:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1999/11/01/iran/main49778.shtml

I will like you to provide me with the following details:

1) Your direct mobile / fax number.

2) Your name and address of Resident country .

3) Your private e- mail box:

PLEASE REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL BELOW:

Email:  mr.ibrahim_alzaabi at yahoo.com

Then I shall furnish you with due process of concluding this transaction without any delay.

Regards,

Mr. Ibrahim Al Zaabi