Loan Offer

STF LOAN COMPANY mfgl at zjwanguo.com
Fri Oct 7 15:02:04 UTC 2011

Attention

Are you looking for financial assistant, Are you looking for a Loan to
enlarge your business? Do you need a bad credit Loan, A bad credit loan is
a personal loan specifically designed for borrowers with poor credit
ratings. You might have bad credit if you have previously defaulted on a
loan or failed to meet credit card repayments. Though bad credit loans
typically carry less favorable interest rates, they can be very helpful in
terms of improving your credit history if you make repayments on time.

We grant loans at a low interest rate of 2% from a minimum range of $5000
to a maximum of $50,000,000. If you are seriously intersted with our offer,
please reply back with the below information.

You must be over 21 to apply for our loans and have an income.

Loan Amount Needed -----------------
Loan Duration -----------------
Home Address / Country -----------------

Regards,