Hyper-V TODO file

KY Srinivasan kys at microsoft.com
Tue Oct 4 13:59:56 UTC 2011

Greg, sometime back you checked in the changes to the TODO file reflecting
that there are no outstanding vmbus related issues. What is the process now
for getting the vmbus (and util) drivers out of staging. Let me know if there is
something I can do to help this along.  As you know, we had posted the network
driver for public review a while ago (several months ago) and we have addressed
all the review comments we got. Any guidance on what we should do next would be
greatly appreciated.

Regards,

K. Y