I request for understanding pls!!!

Mrs. Linda Paul Yao N'Dre mrs.paulyao1 at yahoo.com.ph
Fri Nov 4 14:53:19 UTC 2011

Dear Sir

I am sorry that this mail may come to you as surprise. I am Mrs. Linda Paul Yao N'Dre the widow of Mr. Paul Yao N'Dre, one of the top aides to President Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory Coast who is Presently under arrest by President Alassane Ouattara's Government. My husband was killed during the crisis in Ivory Coast.

I am presently in distress as the present government of my Country in Ivory Coast has frozen all the family accounts because my late husband worked with President Laurent Gbagbo.

To save the family from total bankruptcy I was able to arrange and deposited in a security company, a total sum of US$10,500,000.00. My late husband realized the fund from sales he made in cash from Ivory Coast cocoa trades during the administration of President Laurent Gbagbo.

Owing to the present problem that I have, I will not be able to follow up this project as I would have loved to do. I am writing presently because I want you to receive the money for the family and safe it or you invest money into viable project in your country for the family, until I am able to meet you up.

I am offering you 20% for assisting me secure this money fast. Contact me immediately with my Email Address ( mrs.paulyao1 at live.com) so that I can forward to you all necessary details.

Trusting to hear from you.

Best regards.

Mrs. Linda Paul Yao N'Dre