PARTNERSHIP REQUEST!

MAXWELL GREEN maxwell.green1967 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 18:13:04 UTC 2011

Dear Partner,

I am Maxwell Green, a financial consultant and business analyst based in London.I was the former financial consultant to the Late Mr. Morris Thompson, an American citizen who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31 2000, including his wife and only daughter.

I decided to contact you purely on the personal conviction of trust and confidence to assist and partner with me in claiming the funds left behind by my client. My deceased client, had a deposit of Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand British Pound Sterling (GBP 5.5 Million) which I helped him to deposit in one of the leading banks here in London two years before his untimely death. Being his former financial and business consultant,I still possess the evidence and the whole paper documents of this deposit with his bank and hence the bank has issued me a notice to provide his next of kin or beneficiary, otherwise the account would be dormant and hence the funds confiscated, since nobody has come forward to lay claims on the money since his death.

My search for his relative has not been successfull and hence ,why i seek your consent and to present you as a relative/next-of-kin and beneficiary to my late client, so that the proceeds of this account could be paid to you and we then share the money on a mutually agreed-upon percentage, 60% to me and 40% to you. Kindly note that all legal documents to back up your claim as my late client's next-of-kin will be provided, what i require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.Moreover, this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law and If this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology. Also I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter extraordinary confidential, whatever your decision is, do let me know as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Maxwell Green
Personal Email: maxwell at cube-consults.com