No subject

Lisa Breckman lisabreckman at gmail.com
Tue May 17 04:59:07 UTC 2011

Attention: Director/CEO,

I am Engr.Mrs Lisa Breckman,  a consultant project manager of, South
Africa Department of Minerals and Energy. I am making this contact with
you based on the Committee need for an individual/company who is willing
to assist us with a solution to a money transfer.

This amount $28.5m represents the balance of the total contract Value
Executed on behalf of Department by a foreign contracting firm, which we
the officials over-invoiced deliberately, of which the actual sum has been
paid.

Should you be willing to assist us in the transaction your share of the
sum will be 30% of the $28.5 million, 70% for us.

To enable us commence, I will need your personal telephone/fax number.

Thank you, whilst waiting your immediate response. : Tel:+27 739726059

Regards,

Mrs Lisa Breckman