service to God

jeanette jeanetteterry64 at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 22:34:57 UTC 2011

My Dear Beloved one in Christ

I got your esteem contact out of desperate search. Your efficiency mercy is needed. Am married to late Mr. Terry Walter winter of Galesburg chapel of blessed memory who died on a Missionary work in floods disaster in the year 2005 at (GUATEMALA) Central part of America.

His sudden death affected my Blood pressure which ultimately led me having a stroke attack despite that i already had hepatocellular cancer of the liver which i have been suffering from Since when he was alive. My happiness is that i lived a life of a true devoted Christian, whoever wants to serve the Lord must serve him in truth and in spirit - Always being fair & sincere in all your dealings. Please always be prayerful all through your life because it is the key for an eternal life after death.

Recently, my doctor told me that i may not live beyond the next three months due to my peculiar health situation. Based on that, i have decided to donate this fund to either a Christian organization or Christian individual that will utilize it the way am going to instruct here. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $ 7.million United State Dollars (Seven Million U.S. dollars) with one of the Security Company in Europe. Please am pleading with you in the name of almighty, if you know that you cannot Utilize this Fund the way am going to instruct you here, don’t bother to reply back to me so i can remain at peace with our creator. Am not afraid of my death because i know whom am serving.

Instructions

(1) I want you to donate $50,000(fifty thousand dollars) to orphanage, widows & destitute.
(2) I want you to donate $75, 000(seventy five hundred thousand dollars) to any living church (es) you know that the presence of God is, that is still under     construction so that they can complete the building
(3) I am offering you 30% of the total sum for your assistance.
(4) I am offering 5% for any cost that may occur in the process of getting this fund transfer to your account.

Furthermore, my problem is that I adopted a child from the orphanage home. I adopted her because of my condition that I cannot bear a child. I want you to use the rest money and take care of my only daughter, and keep the rest for her till when she comes up to age. My only daughter is 13 years old, her name is Becky Terry Walter (thirteen years) when you claim the fund she will come over to stay with you, because my husband's relatives are hypocrite and I don’t want her to be trained in such way and I don't want our hard earned money to be misused by such manners of people.

The holy bible emphasizes so much on goodness, and this has encouraged me to take this bold step. I know that after death I will be with God, the most holy and the most merciful Father. As soon as I receive your reply I will give you the contact of the Security Company in europe where the Fund is been deposited. I will also issue you a letter of authorization which will authorize you to receive the funds as an authorized fronted beneficiary I want you and the Christian community where you reside to always pray for me. Any delay in your replying it will give me room in sourcing for a Christian organization or devoted Christian for this same purpose. Until I hear from you, my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders. May the almighty God continue to guide and protect you.

Here is my personal Email Address(jeanetteterry16 at yahoo.com)write me because i am always online with my laptop in the hospital , you can call my lawyer (Mr Jose Martinez email-jmartinez at ozu.es) who have all the document about the deposite on (0034 632 348 976)  please explain to the lawyer whom you are because I have already told him everything,but any discussion you have with the lawyer,you have to finish me with a email,so that i will be carried along,due to my health condition i am not allow to answer phone, But if they are not around me at the hospital I will reply all your mail because I don’t want my husband’s relatives around me at the hospital to know about this; Please let all our discussion be by email.

This offer must be kept secret, because whosoever that is sowing a seed to the Lord, most be honest and keep it within him/herself. If you find this letter offensive, please ignore it and accept my apologies.

Regards,

Yours sister in the Lord,
Mrs. Jeanette S. Terry Walter
Email-(jeanetteterry16 at yahoo.com)