[SPAM] YOUR LATE RELATIVE TESTAMENT (WILL)

Mrs. M. Edward NIBLTD dpublicationdept.nibltd at hotmail.co.uk
Tue May 3 07:07:42 UTC 2011

Dear Sir/Relation,
This is to notify you about a testament (WILL) left in your favour as next of kin to our late customer who made a deposit of US$12.7Million in our Bank before he died on January 2006. Deceased name still (withheld) until your response confirming we are dealing with the right person whose name appear in deceased testament (WILL) just to avoid wrong payment.
Already management has confirmed your late relative testament which stated upon demised, his fund shall release to you his next of kin. Since Government of Ghana has given a deadline of five (5) working days to confiscate unclaimed funds. You are advised to contact your late Relative account officer: MR. JUDE K. BUCKNOR, his email (jkbnibltd2011 at yahoo.co.jp) to enable him release the inheritance sum of US$12.7M which has approved for immediate release to you deceased family.
Upon the receipt of this mail, kindly reply with your full name, address and telephone number for details, as it concerns the release of your inheritance fund. Also your relative account officer will explain to you better about the release of your inheritance fund.
Your response will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Mrs Mary Edward, (Publication dept).
National Investment Bank Ltd, Nkrumah Branch,
Accra, Ghana.