Unstable staging-next branch ?

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 22:20:32 UTC 2011

Hey Greg, the staging-next branch seems pretty unstable right now, am
I the only one experiencing this?

Unfortunately I cannot debug what is making it unstable at the moment
though. Just curious -- can suck in new 2.6.38 stuff and also tags.
Also would it be too much trouble to ask for private branch tags for
staging-next updates to that we can keep track of which staging-next
commits represents a batch of new updates? This way I can revert back
to the last known merge you made. I tried to use the last ath6kl
merged commit as a base point but that proved to have some kernel
config issues (non ath6kl related) which prevented compilation of the
kernel. At this point I know the last functional staging-next kernel
was based on 2.6.38-rc5 but was unable to find a respective commit to
use for it as a base point for my development.

  Luis