MONEY TRANSFER

WESTERN UNION. nfo at google.co.uk
Fri Mar 25 12:32:35 UTC 2011

My associate has helped me to send your first payment of US$7,500 to you
as instructed by Mr.David Cameron the British prime minister after the
last G20 meeting that was held on April 2nd in London, making you one of
the beneficiaries. Heres is the information below:

MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER:8309124803

Senders First Name:SOLOMON
Last Name:DANEIL.Q
Address :Uk, London
Amount:US$7,500

I told him to keep sending you US$7,500 twice a week until the FULL
payment of (US $360,000.00 Dollars) is completed within 6 (six) Months.
For track, send your Full Names, Address and phone number via Email to:

Mr Garry Moore
E-mail:western.union908 at gmail.com
Tel: +447031962967