Urgent Assistance Please, From Mrs.Simone Gbagbo (Ivory Coast)

Mrs.Simone Gbagbo mrs.agbo.org at att.net
Fri Mar 11 14:25:33 UTC 2011

>From Mrs.Simone Gbagbo (Ivory Coast)

Hello Dear

I am Mrs. Simone Gbagbo, Wife of Ivory Coast President Laurent Gbagbo, because of the political pressure and crisis my husband and family is currently facing from the US government and the United Nations in this Country now as a result of the November 2010 Presidential Election here in Ivory Coast.

I have decided to honestly confide in you to seek your co-operation to receive the sum of $17.6million US Dollars which a private security company here has already helped me to lodge it with Bank of Africa in Benin Republic, you are receiving it for safe keeping pending my arrival.

I am contacting you now based on confidence and trust I have for you to assist me in this timely project and I wait you’re sincere and genuine considerations to this proposal to enable me give you further information regarding this fund and the arrangement.

Note: Kindly keep this proposal as top secret and confidential until it is successfully concluded as I wait your urgent response to this message.
Yours sincerely,

(Mrs. Simone Gbagbo)