Greetings

Mr. M.M Martins mmmutu011 at live.com
Mon Mar 7 01:35:12 UTC 2011

Greetings,

I am Mr. M.M Martins, I am contacting you in regards to a business
transfer of a huge sum of money from my bank. I know that a
transaction of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and
worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the
day. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.

I am a banker by profession in BENIN REPUBLIC, and currently holding
the post of bill and exchange manager at the foreign remittance
department of my Bank. I have the opportunity to meet unclaimed funds
($25.5 Million Dollars) that belongs to one of our deceased customer
who made a number of months deposit without an heir.

Hence; I am inviting you for a business deal and this money can be
shared between us in the ratio of 60/40 if you agree to my business
proposal. Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as
soon as I receive your urgent mail confirming your willingness.

Please indicate your willingness by sending your information for easy
communication and more clarification. The details as follows should be
send only to mmmutu011 at hotmail.com ; Your full name, Your personal
email address with direct telephone and fax numbers for
confidentiality and easy communication.

I am waiting to hear from you if you are interested.

Remain Blessed.

Best Regards,
Mr. Maila Mutu Martin