Confidential

Jayson Saddler jaysonsaddler at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Jun 30 14:46:43 UTC 2011

Hello,

My name is Jayson Saddler Overseas Fund Officer for Libya Oil and Gas (London) United Kingdom Liaison Office.
I am currently looking for a reliable person or Company to handle the investment of $14,200,000.00.

The fiscal year 2009/2010 for Libya Oil & Gas UK ended with a Budget-Surplus of $14,200,000.00 which I intend to invest in your Country.
I decided to contact you privately because I believe you can handle this kind of transaction.

All I want from you is your full commitment in transferring the money out of United Kingdom to your Country, and also assist in assigning a profitable Investment for me in your Country.
Your commission to handle this transaction is 30%.

Please specify by replying to state if you are interested.

Kindly provide the following;
Name:
Tel:
Address: