Need Help

ravi shankar ravishankarkm32 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 09:24:00 UTC 2011

Hi,
              As you said i went  through the link( www.kernel.org)
and downloaded the kenel (2.6.39-rc3).Then to pick any driver i just
go through the directory /driver/staging/*/TODO files. I am interested
in one of these driver(./ath6kl/TODO,/tm6000/TODO, ./intel_sst/TODO,
./msm/TODO) just i wanted to know weather i require any device(TV
cards,),software... in order to do a TODO files.