TOYOTA AUTOMOBILE COMPANY AWARD.

REV.JERRY MARK toyotalottery5 at aol.com
Sun Jun 19 22:53:09 UTC 2011

TOYOTA AUTOMOBILE COMPANY

2 SOL-GRANVIA,

LINCT - GRANVIA

MADRID - SPAIN .

EMAIL: tomtomlineagency at aol.com
PHONE: +34-672-508-699

www.toyota.com/camry

Attention: Congratulation!!!!!!!!! Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is to inform you that your Email ID has won you a brand new Toyota Camry 2010 and cash prize of (Ђ700,000 00 Euros) in the on going Toyota Automobile Company Poverty Alleviation 2011 Award SPAIN.  This award was held for the purpose of reducing Ruler/Urban Poverty alleviation and Debt Settlement in Asia region.  The car comes with a special Toyota Insurance Cover for one whole year that is till the next promotion in 2012. It also came with a one year warranty and free repairs at any TOYOTA  AUTOMOBILES depot or service station worldwide, you are advise to fill and provide us with the information below:-

1.Full Name:
2.Full Address:
3.Age:
4.Occupation:
7.Country:

8.Winning Email:
9.Tel.Number:

10.  Scan copy of your Identification (Driving License or any valid I.D Proof)

And Send to {tomtomlineagency at aol.com  }, immediately we receive the above details we shall be informing you on how to claim your prize in your country within 24 hours, Congratulation Once more and trust in Toyota Automobile for top quality automobiles.

(Contact Events Manager)

Name: Rev. Jerry Mark

(Event Manager)