Request for Business Partnership.

Mohamed Kalid. info at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 23:40:18 UTC 2011

Attention: Friend,

Request for Business Partnership.

I am Mohamed Kalid, a Sunni Arab and a member of a strategic committee in
a major industry in Iran ;
I write to seek your partnership in a lucrative oil business. My ideal
partner should be trustworthy,
reliable and have the ability to operate a business in a western nation.
You will not be required to travel to Iran or to leave your country.

I seek your partnership because of an urgent need to move my family out of
Iran as a result of the
deteriorating security situation due to the refusal of the Present
Shiite-ruled government to allow
democracy and respect human rights. There is a strong prospect of a civil
war if the government does
not yield to the wishes of the people for democracy and respect of human
rights.

To indicate your interest or request more details, please contact me by
email: kalidmohameda at hotmail.com

Thanks,
Mohamed Kalid.