READ AND RESPOND

PHILIP BRIGHT philipbright at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 10 10:44:25 UTC 2011

Philip Bright & Associates
Barr Philip Bright (Esq.)
philipbright1 at live.com

Pardon my invading your privacy.

I am Barr. Philip Bright (Managing Partner) Barrister, advocate, Solicitor and owner of Philip Bright & Associates a Law Firm located in Scotland. BornJanuary 2, 1960; admitted, 1984. Education: LL.B, Phd. 1979 University of Reading Practice Areas: Business Law Company; Commercial; Employment; Family  Law; Intellectual Property; Real Estate; Wills, Trusts and Tax.I have a legitimate contract job offer for you, i want to know if you will like to help my client invest in your country and get rewarded financially without leaving or affecting your present job?

I represent Mr. Leonard Dennis Kozlowski, the former CEO of Tyco International here in after shall be referred to as my client and it is on his instruction that i am doing all that i am doing now. he is looking for a foreign individual or a corporate body that can profitably invest $150,000,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Million US Dollars) on real estates anywhere in the wolrd.my client is looking for a good reputable business man/woman who can invest this funds for a period of 20years pending on when he will have his freedom. Please click on this link for more details. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Kozlowski

Most importantly, you will be required to invest these funds on real estates preferably in your country of residence or outside.Mr. Mr. Leonard Dennis Kozlowski is willing to reward you with 10% for your partnership role. Trust me, this is once in a life time opportunity i bet you cant afford to  miss.If you prefer to be re-contacted for more express information, Write back promptly i look forward to it. I expect your correspondence as my response with more information on this profiting offer will be swift.

Please try and get back to me

Sincerely,

Barr Philip Bright (Esq.)