Proposal, are you interested? Please let me know.

Mr. Jeffery Sitholi jsitholi.001 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 22:34:24 UTC 2011

3rd June 2011

Dear friend,

I hope this email letter meets you in good time, It will be surprising to
you to receive this proposal from me since you do not know me personally.
However, I am sincerely seeking your assistance in this transaction, which

I propose with a free mind and as a person of integrity. I am Mr. Jeffery
Sitholi, a native of Kwazulu-Natal in the Republic of South Africa, and
presently one the Directors with the department of Minerals and Energy
(contract award committee). I only got your contact details from the South

Africa Exchange Information On-line Service on my personal Programmed
search on the internet for a reputable company or individual to assist me
sincerely with a high level of discreetness.

1. PURPOSE: I am humbly seeking for your assistance in the transfer of
$28.5Million (Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to your

foreign account for the purpose of Investment with benefits.

2. SOURCE OF FUNDS: This amount to be transferred to your account came
from an over-invoiced contract for the refurbishment of Mines and Supplies

in Krugger Gold Mine sector in the year 2008 by the Expatriate Company of
Late Mr. Smith .B. Andreas (DECEASED). The contract which was originally
valued for Fifty Million United States Dollars was made to read as Seventy

Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$78.5M). The

Extra /Surplus / Over-invoiced amount of Twenty Eight Million Five Hundred

Thousand United States Dollars (US$28,500, 000.00) is what I want to
transfer into your account. This contract has since been executed in year
2003 and the contractors have been paid all their contract bills remaining

the over-invoice amount of Twenty Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars (US$28.5m) which I want to transfer.

3. REQUIREMENTS: What I expect from you in your reply are the following so

that we can proceed: (i) Your direct telephone and fax number. (ii). Your
personal company / Work profile

4. DISBURSEMENT: I have resolved that you take 30% of the total amount for

your assistance and the balance 70% would be left for me to invest
overseas.

5. SECURITY: All modalities for the transfer of these funds have been put
in place and I have to use this opportunity to assure you that the
transfer process is a 100% risk free and as such you should open up your
mind and work with me.

6. FINALLY: The other point to note is that the nature of your work or
business does not or will not affect or hinder the outcome of this
transaction. Please reply to my personal email account
(jsitholi_001 at yahoo.co.uk) if you are interested.

Thanks,
Mr. Jeffery Sitholi.
+27 73 452 8373