Hello

Miss Alice John alice_burning at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 28 16:08:16 UTC 2011

Hello
How are you today? I hope you are fine.My name is Alice john,26 years I am single girl looking for honest and nice person. Somebody who i can partner with the sum of $5.9 million transfer to your account. I shall give you more details, I don't care about your colour or ethnicity.I would like to know you more,most especially what you like and what you dislike.I'm sending you this beautiful mail, with a wish for much happiness.I am looking forward to hear from you,
Love from,
Alice.