www.infowestern-unionbj at wippies.com

Madam Elizabath Nkeiru edithw22 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 15:34:09 UTC 2011

FROM THE DESK OF  Madam  Elizabath Nkeiru
Western Union Money transfer
Welcome To Western Union Send Money Worldwide
>From The Desk Of WESTERN UNION REMITTANCE DEPT

Our Ref:WUMT0XX2/011

GOOD DAY,

There is an issue with the WESTERN UNION TRANSFER  UNITED STATE OF AMERICA in the amount of US$4.5m   directed in cash credited to fileKTU/9023118308/03, at the owner of this email address .  The INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND contacted us for the release of your money a couple of hours ago due to your allocated security code. They said that they choose to send it to you  through western union instead of courier services because there's many fake courier company here so we don't trust any of them. We are unable to complete a transfer directed at an email address,so we require some more information in order to complete this transfer.

FULL NAME:
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:
MARITAL STATUS AND AGE:
CONTACT THE WESTERN UNION MONEY  TRANSFER WITH THIS
E-MAIL ;(infowestern.unionbj.remta.dept at umail.net)
Contact Name;Dossou   Mecha
Phone number +229 934-197-01

Note: That this is not one of those African scams that all they are after is to ripe you off your money and at the end you will not receive your funds, but note that this is no scam and is directly from the Management of Western Union Money Transfer Benin Republic Head Office and our Motto is To Serve You Better. we will be sending you $5000 Dollars every day because to transfer the total money to your account will cost you big money for the transferring .that is why united nations give us order to be sending you$5000 Dollars every day and bellow is the information of the first transfer to your name and  you are advised to go to our web site and track your money and confirm the availability of your transfer of$5000,000USD:

SENDER'S NAME:......John NWEKE
TEXTQUESTION:.....HONESTY
ANSWER:........ ALWAYS
CODE...........303
MTCN:.........9154936620
AMOUNTSENT:......$5000.00
Contact us on our E-mail;(infowestern.unionbj.remta.dept at umail.net)
Phone number +229 934-197-01
Director Name Dossou  Mecha .

also note that you would be receiving $5000 for each transfer that's how we are going pay you your US$4.5M    US$5000 Dollars per a transfer.

THE MANAGEMENT OF WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER,BENIN HEAD OFFICE.DISPATCHED THIS DAY
BEST REGARDS,
Madam  Elizabath Nkeiru

Yours in service
Financial Minister