Investment opportunity

Aaron Martins contato at lenatec.com.br
Sun Jul 10 07:26:00 UTC 2011

Attn:  Sir/madam

I am a well-established consultant in Cyprus handling a wide range of trade and investment matters.

Just recently, I was consulted and mandated by a client of mine to source for a reliable entrepreneur to assist invest funds totaling more than $50,000,000.00

My Client needs a country that is politically stable  with an excellent investment climate .

My Client needs a top personality by whom investment on a large scale could be handled.

My client needs the funds invested in any country on viable projects

your main responsibility is to ensure the total evacuation of the funds from where it is secured at the moment.

Should you however be in a position to secure these funds and to handle the investment desire of my client, please notify me so that I can give the details and also arrange for an early meeting where we shall discuss among others, investment areas, evacuation or transfer of the funds and above all the benefits to the entrepreneur

Expecting your early response to the below email: aaronmatins at w.cn

Best regards,
Aaron Martins
Independent Consultant