Award Notification!

Dr. Carol Sweet notification24 at luckymail.com
Sun Jul 10 07:37:45 UTC 2011

International Free Lotto Incorporated.
Head office Australia.
Customer Service/ Head office Online.

Dear e-mail user,

  This is to inform you that your e-mail address emerged as one of the
winners of FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS ($500,000.00) in the "MEGA
HIT “category; hence you will be required to redeem your winning prize
in our Claims Regional Office in England ( London ) for all the winners
in this category.

Our annual  Free lotto® e-base draws 2011 was conducted from an
exclusive list of e-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies
obtained from our top 9 donors and were sorted by an advanced automated
random computer ballot system. No entries were made and no tickets were
sold.

You are directed to send your approval code ( 8T5HGF ) to your assigned
claims agents.

Contact Persons:  Reverend Father Ego Chukwunyere (Claims Director) and
Mrs Rose Ngozi

E-mail:  office41 at one.co.il
Direct Contact: Tel: +447-0359-68344

Yours Faithfully,