FUND VERIFICATION RELEASE!!!

Mr.Luris Ban unitednationreport at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 02:19:49 UTC 2011

Hello Friend

Due to the petitions received by the UN Secretary-General  Ban Ki-moon
from all over the continent in regards to the fraudulent activities
going on in the West Africa sub-region with
security's agent, Banks and diplomats who has been delaying people's
funds by demand out-rageous fees to get their funds/Package released.

However,( Mr. Ban Ki-moon ) who is the UNITED NATIONS
Secretary-General came to the African on the 15TH JAN  2010 and set up
this committee with sole aim of settling all these
inormalities, The UNRC West Africa zone has its Annex office here in
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC and Dr Peter Well was duly appointed chairman
to oversee all the funds pending.

It has come to our knowledge just this morning when we took the
Security Companies, Banks, Western Union and diplomat in  COTONOU
(BENIN REPUBLIC),LAGOS (NIGERIA) AND
ACCRA (GHANA) INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT and recovered Packages/Consignment
bearing your name and contacts of your full information with which we
are reaching you.
Nevertheless reconfirm the below information as you contact the
Chairman of the new U.N board set up.

your name: ?,
address:? and
current phone number: ?

Forward the above informations to the email of the appointed Chairman
Dr. Peter Well as you contact him today if have been a victom of scam
before.
Chairman,
United Nation Revolution Committee ( UNRC)
Email: unitednationreport at gmail.com

We are working according to the constitution binding this committee as
well as helping the less privilege through this means. You will be
required to reach us via email

Mr.lURIS Ban