The Delivery Diplomat has Arrived!

William Addo mr.william.addo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 11:04:24 UTC 2011

Dear Friend,

As a matter of fact, i had been trying to reach you but no avail, i am writing to inform you that the Delivery agent has arrived in your country with the  consignment containing the sum of $2,800,000 only in one metal box.

So, we would like you to forward us your receiving address and your direct telephone number so that the Delivery agent will call you and you will take delivery, as soon as you pay him for handling charges.

Note: As am talking to you now he is at the Diplomatic lodge waiting to hear from you as soon as possible, so that he will meet you and deliver the Consignment to you.

Kindly get back to me as soon as you get this mail.and also call  me on +233-2431271 for more details.

Best Regards,
Dr.William Addo