Western Union Funds Remittance..... (Ref#: 08428619)

Western Union cus_wu at westernunion.com
Tue Jan 11 20:39:08 UTC 2011

Attention

Hello, I am Mr. John Wallace Koomson, Head of the Accounts Section of the Ministry of Finance, Ghana. The Board of the ministry hereby bring to you, noticed of your compensation / inheritance payment of One Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($1,200,000.00). After the meeting held on Monday, 10th of January 2011. His Excellence the president of the Republic of Ghana, professor John E. A. Mills instructed the remittance department of Western Union Money Transfer (capestarservices Ltd) here in Accra Ghana, to without any further delays, commence transfers to you immediately, to avoid you paying money to any fraudulent characters.

Please take note. You are required to contact the remittance department immediately so that they can swing the transfers into immediate action.

Contact:
Dr. Michael Akuffo
Remittance Director
Western Union Money Transfer (capestarservices Ltd)
tel - +233542953653
Email: admin1 at capestarservices.com

Please do let me have every details of your dealings with them, as I need to make a situation report to the Government as soon as you have started receiving your money. So feel free to forward to me all your correspondence with Western Union. Once again, congratulations in advance.

Regards
Mr. John Wallace Koomson,
Head of the Accounts Section
Ministry of Finance Ghana.