PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE AND FUTURE

ANITA BANKS mamalido104 at outlaw.lv
Sun Jan 9 11:25:17 UTC 2011

Dearly Beloved,

Please do not let this my letter keep you wondering why should it be
you that I will trust with these information that I am about to
reveal to you.

My name is Anita Banks,an American citizen by birth, I am 17 years of age
and the only
surviving child of my parents, Mr Sam and Mrs Alice Banks, My parents were
Natives of Ghana, they migrated to the United States when I was
just 4 year old. We lived at No 14 Wallnut Avenue East orange New Jersey
USA, but when my mother fell sick and died June 2001, My father became
weak every now and then, he will fall sick just because his life love was
gone,
He got retired from his office, Fidelity National Insurance Company at No
200 Galleria
Parkway Southeast Atlanta GA 30339 USA October 2004, from there we move to
New York City because of my Dad's medication.

Then December 2005 my father called me and told me that he does not
want to die in a foreign land. That he felt the best thing for him to do
now is for us
to relocate back to his home country of Ghana.

 Unfortunately on the 22nd of February 2006 my father collapse and later
died.
Why am I telling you, a total stranger you may ask!!! my uncle is
searching every
where looking for my late father's bank documents.

But he doesn't know that I have hidden the documents in a safe place
outside the house where he can not find it, based on my late dad
advice on his sick bed before his death. This secret has been in my mind
for
some time now and I don't even know who to tell because I need
someone to help me received this money in a foreign account to enable me
leave here peacefully,these same people that call themselves my relative
are mean and are ready to eliminate me because of this inheritance if
they discovered that my late father left such huge amount of money for me
as his only daughter and the next of kin to his wealth, my late father
even
warned me to relocate if he happens to die.This is the reason why I
make contact with you to help me received the money.

Please respond to this mail and include with it your telephone number to
enable
me give you a call then we can talk. I know you will never cheat on me
because I
am convinced that God will never permit me to contact the wrong person, l
know that
He works in a miraculous way that still remain mystery to man,the same
revelation to
help an orphan will start from you.

Please get back to me ASAP with a telephone number to reach you.

Anita Banks.