In Good Faith

Laura Olsen laura at hipernet.com.br
Thu Feb 24 11:16:24 UTC 2011

--
Dear Beloved,

I am Mrs Laura Olsen,suffering from cancerous ailment.I was married to Mr.Kent

Olsen,my husband worked with Chevron/Texaco in the United Kingdom for twenty

years before he died in the year 2003.

My late husband deposited the sum of Ј 5,300,000 (Five Million Three Hundred

Thousand Pounds) with a Bank in United Kingdom.Recently,my Doctor told me that I

have limited days to live due to the stroke and cancerous problems I am suffering

from.

I have decided to donate this fund to you and i want you to use this fund for the

upkeep of widows and charities worldwide.I believe you will be able to carry out

this task with a kind heart,because some one recommended you to me as a trust

worthy person.

I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money

and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I do not want

my husband hard earned money to be misused.If you are intrested contact me via

email:lauraolsen18 at gmail.com

Regards
Mrs.Laura Olsen