GREETINGS

Mr. Peter Wong Tung Shun notice at proposal.com
Sat Feb 19 20:35:28 UTC 2011

Greetings

I am Mr. Peter Wong Tung Shun, I work with HANG SENG BANK, HONG KONG.and I have a business proposal for you. Our late client made a fixed deposit amount of US$ 20.500.000m but did not declare any next of kin in any of his  paper work, I want  you as a foreigner to stand as the beneficiary of this funds to be transferred out of my bank to an offshore account with your assistance if willing. After the successful transfer, we shall share in the ratio of 30% for you and 70% for me.

All I need from you is your readiness, trustworthiness and dedication, if interested I will send you the full transaction details on receipt of your response.

You can contact me on my private email: (peterwongtungshun2 at yahoo.cn)  and send the following information for documentation purpose.

 (1) Full Names (2) Current Residential Address ( 3) Private telephone number,

I look forward to hearing from you

Kind Regards

Mr. Peter Wong Tung Shun