CONGRATULATION!!

MRS SUSAN LANG toyotainterloto_2000 at yahoo.cn
Wed Feb 16 10:33:58 UTC 2011

TOYOTA INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY 2010(China Zone)
Customer Service Department ,Toyota Motor Corporations China.

28 Tanfield Road,Tiaxiu lio Beijing China.

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement made today, You are among the winners of the TOYOTA CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and companies from all part of the world as part of our electronic ccabusiness Promotions Program.
As a result of your visiting various websites we are running the e-business promotions for. You/Your Company email address, attached to ticket number 719-266-1319, with serial number 902-66 drew the lucky numbers 05,12,30,11,17,43  and Bonus number 10, Your INSURANCE Number: FLs433/ 453L /GMSA and consequently you won in the Second Category of the TOYOTA FORTUNE LOTTO DRAW.

You have therefore been approved for the payment of the sum of US$1,000 000.00 (one  Million United States Dollars) in cash, including a Toyota car 2009 model, which is the winning present /amount for the Second category winners. This is from the total prize money of US$40,650,000.00 shared among the international winners in the Second category.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Please be informed that your won fund of the sum of US$1,000,000.00 is
now with our payee Bank here in china. Contact your agent and give them your full names so that they will re-insure your winning under your full names. Together with the port where your winning car should be ship to.
To begin your claim, please call or send an email immediately to your clams agent / online consultant:
Mr  torres chan
Foreign Services Manager,
Toyota Motors Coporation China Branch.
Email : toyotainterloto_2000 at yahoo.cn
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications,
Kindly provide the following information for the processing of your
winning fund.
FULL
NAMES:_________________________________________________________________
MAILING
ADDRESS:__________________________________SEX:_____________________
AGE/DATE OF
BIRTH___________________________________________________________
MARITAL
AMOUNT

SCAN  INTERNATIONL PASSPORT OR NATIONAL ID CARD
All the information?s required are very important, they will be used for verifying that you are the rightful winner of the prize so do not hesitate to call your claim agent as soon as you send your details so that we can start the process of your claim immediatey for immediate telegraphic transfer of your prize money to your nominated bank account in your country.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Susana  Lang
Online Corordinator.