[staging-next 02/10 V2] staging/easycap: kill EASYCAP_NEEDS_UNLOCKED_IOCTL

Winkler, Tomas tomas.winkler at intel.com
Wed Feb 2 23:51:01 UTC 2011

Oops may bad I took it from wrong point. Sorry for extra work but can you just apply the two patches bellow before applying the series.
Their V1 should be OK. This is instead of polluting the mail again with the same code.  Unfortunately I have some DNS issues so cannot give
you the mailing list links.
If it is just too much to ask I will resend the whole stuff in the morning.

staging/easycap: don't cast NULL pointer
staging/easycap: remove comment:  EASYCAP_NEEDS_ALSA

Thanks
Tomas

Intel Israel (74) Limited