FROM: REV CHRIS MARTINS???????????VERY URGENT

REV CHRIS MARTINS revmain at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 07:43:40 UTC 2011

CONTACT INFORMATION

ADDRESS: AMAZING GRACE PLAZA, 2E-4ELIGALIAYORINDE,

LAGOS VICTORIA IRELAND NIGERIA

TELEPHONE: +2348165442201. +2348027421388

TEXT: “33923”EMAIL:REVCHRISMARTINS at SIFY.COM

DATE: 19/12/2011

I want to inform you that your outstanding payment of $2.8B which has been with our central paying office from United Nations has been sign out for payment after series of meeting with our board of directors.

Also this payment will come to you via ATM Master CARD or CASH DELIVERY through our Diplomatic Agent. We want to conclude all payment before the end of 2011 runs out.bellow are the information required.

(1) FULL NAME
(2) HOUSE ADDRESS
(3) DIRECT PHONE/OFFICE
(4) AGE/OCCUPATION

Thanks and Congratulations

I wait your urgent response.

Thanks and remain bless

Rev Chris Martins

DIRECTOR ATM SWIFT CARD/FOREIGN OPERATION DEPT,

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA CBN.

CONTACT NO: +23480-65-44-22-01

CC: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION

CC: NATIONAL CENTRAL BUREAU OF INTERPOL