hv_storvsc driver

K. Y. Srinivasan kys at microsoft.com
Tue Dec 13 15:58:36 UTC 2011

Sometime back I had sent the scsi mailing list, the patch to move the
Hyper-V storage driver out of staging. This patch addresses  the
review comments I have gotten to date from James, Greg and Christoph (I have not heard
from anybody else in the  scsi mailing list). The patches addressing the review
comments have already been sent to the staging tree and Greg has already
applied these patches. James, Let me know what I can do to expedite the
move from the staging tree.

Greg, do you have any issues you would want
me to address before this driver can exit staging. Let me know.

Regards,

K. Y