No subject

Barr. Omar Ismail Hazman. ccorsico at isis.unlp.edu.ar
Tue Dec 6 05:54:42 UTC 2011

Omar Hazman & CO (Advocates & Solicitors)
NO. 44-1, JALAN MANIS 1
TAMAN SEGAR, CHERAS
56000 KUALA LUMPUR,Malaysia.
Tel: +60166539520

I am Omar Ismail Hazmaan,barrister at law.I saw your contact and
profile and decided that you could cooperate with me in this
proposition. I have a client who died as a result of heart-related
condition in November, 2008, in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

I am contacting you because you have the same surname as my deceased
client and I felt you could assist me in the distribution of money
left behind by my client before it is confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the bank where this deposit valued at US$10.5million
is lodged.

This bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin,or the
account will be confiscated. My proposition to you is to seek your
consent to present you as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my late
client,since you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this
account can be paid to you. Then we can share the amount on a mutually
agreed-upon percentage of 60% to me and 40% to your kind self.

All legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next of kin
will be secured gradually and forwarded to you. All I require is your
honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.This will
be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from
any breach of the law.

If this business proposition offends your moral and ethic values,do
accept my apology.Please contact me at once if you are interested
through my Personal email (omar_haz26 at blumail.org)

Regards,

Barr. Omar Ismail Hazman.
Senior Advocate/Solicitor.