Your Over Due Payment.

Pay-Master General infhamelnseguro at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 20:00:21 UTC 2011

>From Rev. Dr. Kwame Kofi
Pay-Master General
CREDIT UNION BANK OF ENGLAND
135 Bishopsgate,London, EC2M 3UR
International Operations/Foreign funds
Debt Reconciliation/Payment,
Tel/fax: +44 702 401 8161

Dear Beneficiary,

This is to notify you that your over due  contract funds has been gazetted to be Released,via key telex transfer (KTT) direct wire transfer to you by the United Nations. Meanwhile, a woman wrote to our  office few days ago with a letter,claiming to be your True representative.All Over Due  Inheritance/contract Funds winner prize have been recalled to CREDIT UNION BANK OF LONDON UK. Both Africa and Asia and USA,  Europe.

Here are her information's

Bank's name-----Southern Cross Credit Union Ltd
Bank's address----2-4 Commercial Road, Murwillumbah NSW 2484 - Australia
Bank's phone---02 66722744
Account Name----Mrs G R Burgess
Account No----BSB: 802-185        Account Number: 138001
Swift code --CUSCAU25

Please, do reconfirm to this office, as a matter of urgency if this woman is from you So that the Bank will not be held  responsible for paying into the wrong account Name. CREDIT UNION BANK OF LONDON UK. Has been approved and accredited by the Federal Ministry Of Finance and the Senate House committee for foreign over due fund,to pay all foreign Over due inheritance funds and contract to respective original beneficiaries this first quarter Payment of the year 2011.Base the meeting held with the new Governor and board of directors of the  CREDIT UNION BANK OF LONDON UK.on 04/05/2011

Meanwhile, you are advice to get back to my office immediately with the requested details to enable us have your correct details to wire your fund:

1.Your First/Middle & Last Name:
2.Your Full Office or Residential Address:
3.Your Original Country of Origin:
4.Age/Sex/Marital Status:
5.Position Held in Office:
6.Present Occupation:
7.Office Telephone/Fax:
8.Residential Tel/Fax & Mobile Line:
9.Banking Details:
10. The Official Amount Owed To You:
11. The Country Where you are expecting your claim from:
12.A certified Copy of your international passport or any scanned

However, we shall proceed to issue all payments details to the said Mrs.Greg Burgess, if we do not hear from you within the next seven working days from today.

Congratulations.

In Your Service,
Rev. Dr. Kwame Kofi.
United Nations Remittance.