WORLD DEVELOPING ASSISTED PROGRAMME

UNITED NATIONS ASSOCIATION info at un.com
Fri Aug 19 10:50:18 UTC 2011

UNITED NATIONS ASSOCIATION.
(WORLD DEVELOPING ASSISTED PROGRAMME)
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL AWARD PAYMENTS AND TRANSFERS.
UNITED NATIONS LIASION OFFICE UNITED KINGDOM.
Our Ref: TC/NN/UK/XX028
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you that you have been choosen in our annual
humanitarian empowerment intiative 2011 and the sum of (Ten Million Great
British Pounds Sterling has been awarded to you) Until today, we have
helped many lives in developing countries, around the world, E.g. Vietnam,
India, Ghana, South Africa, Malaysia, Indonesia, Nigeria, Egypt
,Japan.(For more details visit our website http://www.un.org/sg/ )

(1) Remittance Code (*KC11215#)
(2) Full Name:
(3) Telephone Number:
(4) Age:
(5) Occupation:
(6) Present Country:
(7) Adddress:
(8) Sex:

We sincerely thank you in advance for your good co-operation.

Best Regards,
Eric George(Personal Assistant)
To:Secretary-General
UNITED NATIONS