brcmsmac driver only works when sitting next to the AP

Camaleón noelamac at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 18:01:48 UTC 2011

2011/8/23 Roland Vossen <rvossen at broadcom.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I can try to build the same source tree as you. If you got your source tree
> from Git, can you give me a SHA1 (git log) ? If you downloaded a package or
> tar ball, can you point to its location ?

I got the sources from here:

http://packages.debian.org/wheezy/linux-source-3.0.0

It's a deb package which contains "linux-source-3.0.0.tar.bz2".

> I assume that the version of your source tree matches your current kernel
> version ? (compare 'uname -r' to 'make kernelversion').

Yep, I think so:

root at stt300:/usr/src# uname -r
3.0.0-1-686-pae

root at stt300:/usr/src/linux-source-3.0.0# make kernelversion
3.0.0

Greetings,

--
Camaleón