MESSAGE

YUSUFF yusufali.ali3 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 22:39:43 UTC 2011

ATTN;

SIR

I am,MR. YUSUFF, A member of the federal government contract
award and monitoring committee in the national petroleum
corporation. A contract was awarded to a foreign firm, this
contract was over invoiced to the tune of $10.million Dollars.
The over invoicing was a deliberate act by me  to benefit from
the project. The money is now in a suspense account with
Nnpc,the nnpc knew that a foreign company owes this fund,but
they did not know the actual company that owes the
fund,therefore i seek your help to provide me any account
favorable to you,with your company latter headed paper which i
will post to various departments here for immediate release of
the fund.fifty  fifty is my deal with you.
immediately you send it within 14working days this fund must
be in your account.contact me for
for more information.

MR. YUSUFF ALI

believed to be clean.