Hello dear.

Chris Jefferson chris_jeff at blumail.org
Tue Aug 16 07:33:09 UTC 2011

Good Day To You,

 I am sorry for contacting you through this medium without a previous

notice. My name is Attorney Chris Jefferson Advocate and legal consultant, I had a client, a contractor based here in Malaysia, now deceased. a result of a heart-related condition on March 12th 2008, His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ 2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake

  He secured a contract of 17,300,000.00 million from the Kingdom of

Bahrain, following which was successfully executed the contract, but the balance of 11,300,000.00 Million contract payment was in the Process of being transferred into his Account which he submitted to the Bahrain Government before he lost his life. This will be

executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any

breach of the law. I wait to hear from you. Email: (chrisjeff at skymail.mn)

Kinds Regards
Chris Jefferson