From Singapore.

Tan Seng Chew. chewtanseng at ibibo.com
Sat Apr 30 15:45:08 UTC 2011

I am Tan S C and an employee of one of the top financial institutions here in Singapore .I want to use this opportunity to Offer you a business undertaking with a very high monetary gain and value, mutually beneficial to both parties if you are interested.

Please allow me give you a brief picture of what I have in mind, in November 2001 a Young Indonesian Man Named (withheld for now) opened a Foreign Currency Fixed Deposit Account (total value GBP16.9M) at the TOH PAYOH Branch of DBS BANK Singapore, where I was then the Accounts manager, he was elegantly dressed and seem to be very wealthy, these are common occurrences’ , but what aroused my Interest was the fact that the money when it finally came in was in British sterling and what we usually handled for such transactions was American dollars, so nevertheless I had an eye on the account.

Now if you have ever operated a high profile bank account or safe deposit account, you will understand that only the account officer and the teller or cashier who actually handles your deposit knows who you are and all that, I was the only one aware that this deposit was made and continuously monitored the account until I found out that the account holder was a Business mogul who launders money for top corrupt government officials .I kept this information to myself because I did not want anything to happen to me or my family as the account holder had my contact details and any leak would have clearly been straight from me or so I thought.

But as faith will have it on Friday, 18 September 2009, I was elated to read that the fugitive had lost his life and the bondage that I have been under since that account was opened is now over and not only that the funds are at my disposal right now ,if and only if you can pledge your concrete commitment to assist me convert this funds to our personal usage immediately, all I need from you is to stand as the original depositor. Please get this very clear, nobody knows about the existence of this money and if anything happens to me today the funds will revert to my Bank's or Singapore Government coffers, this is why we need to act now.

Please understand I am ready to share this money with you equally for your assistance, I do know that I have not given you a clear view picture, but when I get your reply I will be more explicit. Your immediate response will be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Tan Seng Chew.