Atm Card Payment Center.

Mrs. Treasure Collins (Hon.) guest at spraytanmelbourne.com
Fri Apr 29 15:56:31 UTC 2011

Attention

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your
contract/Inheritance/lottery file Presently on my desk, and I found out that you
have not received your payment Due to your lack of co-operation and not
fulfilling the obligations giving to you in respect to your payment.

Secondly, you are hereby advised to stop dealing with non-officials in the Bank
and Attorney as this is an illegal act and will have to stop if you So wish to
receive your payment immediately.

We will send you an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money via ATM
MACHINE in any part of the world, and the maximum daily limit is ten thousand
United States dollars ($10,000.00).

If you like to receive your fund this way, kindly reconfirm your

(1) Your Full Name
(2) Full residential address
(3) Phone And Fax Number
(4) Occupation.
(5) Personal Identification.Drivers license or International Passport.
(7) Age
(8) Marital Status.

send to this email address: atmcarddepartment at yahoo.cn

We shall be expecting to receive your information as you have to stop any
further communication with anybody or office.

As soon as you receive this message for further update.
Regards,

Mrs. Treasure Collins (Hon.)
Secretary to the Presidency