FINAL WINNING NOTIFICATION !!!....YOU HAVE WON 850,000.00 EURO

SWISS LOTTO NETHERLANDS swissagentlotto at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 10:14:52 UTC 2011

SWISS LOTTO NETHERLANDS,
Maerlandtweg 35, 2921 LC,
Krimpen Aan Den Ijssel, Netherlands.
https://www.swisslotto.ch

                                        CONGRATULATIONS!!!.....YOU HAVE WON Ђ850,000.00 EURO

You have been awarded Ђ850,000.00 Euros in the SWISS LOTTO NETHERLANDS in which e-mail addresses are picked randomly by Software powered by the internet through the World Wide Web.

Your email address was amongst those chosen this year for the SWISS LOTTO NETHERLANDS. And this promotion is proudly sponsored by the SWISS LOTTO NETHERLANDS organization.

Your email address, attached to Ticket Number 641-9830170/OPK, Reference Number NLD-BBO/11217/2532, Serial Number 25081203 drew the Lucky Numbers 7-12-01-17-98-25-323, and consequently won the lottery in the first Category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of Ђ850,000.00 Euro.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European Booklet representative office in Europe. In View of this, your Ђ850,000.00 Euro will be released to you by our fiduciary agent in Europe. Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your lottery winning prize as soon as you contact them.

All participants were selected randomly from the World Wide Web through computer draw System and extracted from over 100,000,000 email addresses.

This promotion takes place annually. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning details confidential till your claims is processed and your winning prize remitted to you in whatever option you choose to Claim your winning prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:

Fiduciary Agent: Mr. Marzeen Gluvart
Tel: +31- 68-532- 9410
Email: fidagent at gala.net

Provide him with the information below.

1. Name:
2. Address:
3. Marital Status:
4. Occupation:
5. Age:
6. Sex:
7. Nationality:
8. Country of Residence:
9. Telephone Number:
10. Fax Number:
11. Ticket Number:
12. Reference Number:
13. Serial Number:
14. Lucky Numbers:
15. Category:

These details facilitate the release process of your lottery winning prize; to avoid unnecessary delays and complications in the processing of your lottery winning prize, always remember to quote your Ticket, Reference, Serial and Lucky Number in all your correspondences with us or our designated agent.

Congratulations once again from all members and staff of this promotional program and Thank you for being part of our lottery program this year.

Yours truly,
Hoffman Meijer
Online Games Director
SWISS LOTTO NETHERLANDS ,
Maerlandtweg 35, 2921 LC,
Krimpen Aan Den Ijssel , Netherlands .
https://www.swisslotto.ch

N: B - PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL CORRESPONDENT WILL BE TEMPORARILY BE THROUGH EMAIL UNTIL 24 HOURS BEFORE PAY-OUT THEN YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED BY TELEPHONE.