GOOD NEWS LOAN RATE 0.5%

UNITY INVESTMENT COMPANY info at unityinvestment.org
Tue Sep 28 05:53:53 UTC 2010

Good Day,

   Unity Loan Investment Company is offering outs loans to the public with
   a very low rate of 0.5%. We offer out personal and business loans. Are
   you in debt and you need an urgent loan? Do you need a real estate loan?
   Do you need secured or unsecured loan? Need financing but don't know how
   to go about securing a loan? Contact us for help. Financing shouldn't be
   a mystery. We would love to fund projects at hand and offer personal
   loans as well to you, your firm/partners and clients. A loan process can
   be completed within a space of one week provided terms of loan contract
   is agreed upon. Look no further, contact UNITY INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS
   COMPANY today on.

                  Email

        unityinvesment.lenders at gmail.com

Name:
Amount Needed:
Country:
Mobile/personal Phone Number:
Home phone Number:
Purpose:

   We only give out loans from $5,000 - 1,000,000,000 with a maximum time
   duration of 30years.

Yours in Service,
DR PARKER ANDERSON